The study room at the Music Library comfortably fits 4-6 people.
- Occupancy Minimum: 2 persons per room.
- Group bookings are restricted to U of T students, staff, and faculty with a valid UTORid.
- Rooms can be booked for up to 2 hours per day.
- Rooms can be booked up to 4 weeks in advance.
- Those who have booked a room have priority for use of the room with the following exceptions:
- Rooms booked, but unoccupied after 15 minutes, will become available to others.
- A group vacating a group study room for breaks longer than 20 minutes will forfeit the room.